The IRU is a worldwide voluntary association of national co-operative organizations which work and ideas are based on the principles of Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen. And as such one of our main objectives is to initiate and to foster the exchange of experiences, the knowledge sharing and the exchange between our member organizations – in short: the “connection” to one another.
To achieve that, these “IRU Connected” Talks are intended to be short and simple webinars that fall under this area of connecting to each other and aim to inform our members of each other’s areas of expertise, building on a common understanding of our joint cooperative principles and to enhance collaboration among us.
In the following, you find information on the members which have been featured so far and the respective presentations:
- November 17, 2020: Cera – IRU Connected Online Seminar
- December 17, 2020: ACCU – Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions. Click here for presentation.
- February 3, 2021: DGRV – German Cooperative and Raiffeisen Confederation. Click here for presentation.
- March 9, 2021: KUSCCO . Click here for presentation.
- April 28, 2021: ÖRV – Austrian Raiffeisen Association. Click here for presentation.
- May 27, 2021: FECOPROD and Bancop. Click here for presentation.
- September 25, 2021, National Cooperative Union of India (NCUI). Click here for presentation.
- November 25, 2021: Rabobank. Click here for presentation.
- March 2, 2022: Banque Raiffeisen Luxembourg. Click here for presentation.
- September 7, 2022: Indian Cooperative Network for Women. Click here for presentation.