🌍 IRU General Meeting 2023 – Guy Hoffmann elected as new President 🌍
We are pleased to announce the election results from our XVth IRU General Meeting, which took place on October 6, 2023.
✨ Mr. Guy Hoffmann, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Banque Raiffeisen Luxembourg, has been elected as the new IRU – International Raiffeisen Union e.V. President, succeeding Franky Depickere from CERA CV. Mr Depickere remains a supporter of the IRU as he has been re-elected as Boad Member.
During his inaugurual speech as new President, Mr Hoffmann emphasized that he is
Next to Guy Hoffmann, Dr Eckhard Ott from DGRV has been re-elected as Vize-President and Prof. Dr. Hans Groeneveld from Rabobank has been elected as Treasurer. Mr. Andreas Kappes has been re-appointed as Secretary General.
Joining Mr. Hoffmann on the IRU Board of Directors are distinguished cooperative leaders from around the world:
- Dr. Nandini Azad, President of Indian Cooperative Network for Women (#ICNW), India
- Younsik Kim, Chairman & President, National Credit Union Federation of Korea
- George Ototo, Managing Director of KUSCCO – Kenya Union of Savings & Credit Co-operatives Ltd.
- Dileep Sanghani, President of National Cooperative Union of India (NCUI)
- Adem Darimla, President of Board of Directors, Türkiye Tarım Kredi Kooperatifleri, Turkey
- Erwin Hameseder, President, Österreichischer Raiffeisenverband (Austrian Raiffeisen Association), Austria
- Christian Hofer, Head Sustainability, Political Affairs and Cooperatives at Raiffeisen Switzerland Raiffeisen Schweiz Genossenschaft
- Elenita Roque, CEO of ACCU – Association of Asia Confederation of Credit Unions, Thailand
- Gustav Sawatzky, Vice-President Board of Directors, Fecoprod Ltda., Paraguay
- Paulina Schwarz, Deputy President, Raiffeisen Südtirol
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to all elected members and look forward to exciting initiatives under our new leadership!